Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking : 2 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® plain Bagel: 6 pieces
Philadelphia® cream cheese: 300g
Whole milk: 30cl
Granny Smith apple: 3 Lemon: 2
Fresh mint: 1⁄2 bouquet
Rocket salad: 100g
Olive oil: 10cl
Salt and pepper
- Prepare the sauce mixing Philadelphia® cream cheese, milk, half of olive oil and mint, salt and pepper. Keep it cold.
- Thinly slice the apples and sprinkle them with lemon juice (to avoid fruit oxidisation).
- Slice the Orijin® Bagel in half and toast each side.
- On the bottom of the bread, place finely the slices of apples.
- Spread evenly the cream cheese sauce above the apples, then add the rocket salad
seasoned beforehand with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the top of the Bagel bread. Serve immediately and enjoy!
you can add up some curry powder to the cream.