Plantain Banana Gratin
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking : 20 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Plantain Banana chunks: 800g
Grated cheese: 150g
Whole milk: 65cl
Zest of lemon
Cumin: 1 tea spoon
Cinnamon: 1 tea spoon
Salt & Pepper
- Defrost Orijin® plantain bananas chunks during 1 night in the fridge or 2h at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, prepare the “béchamel” sauce starting by melting the butter in a pot and then adding the flour. Add the milk (better if hot), the spices and mix it all under a gentle heat until thickened.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with half of the “béchamel sauce. Add the OrijinR plantain chunks on top and cover the whole with the remaining “béchamel”. Sprinkle it with grated cheese.
- Put the preparation in the oven during 20 min.
to avoid that gratin sticks to the dish, spread evenly a thin layer of flour in the greased baking dish.