Plantain Banana croquetas
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking : 10 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Plantain bananas: 400g (slices)
Japonese Panko: 300g
Wheat flour: 200g
Coriander: 1/2 bouquet
Hot chili pepper: 1 piece
Salt & Pepper
Frying oil: 3l
- Pour the oil in a pan or use a deep frying machine, heat it at 160°C.
- Defrost the Orijin® Plantain Banana slices.
- Prepare the English style crumbs with 3 different plates: one with flour, a second one including beaten eggs with coriander, hot pepper, salt and pepper and a third one with the japonese panko crumb.
- Pour banana slices in the flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finish it by putting it in the japonese panko. Put into an oven pan covered with baking paper.
Renew this with all slices.
- Deep fry the croquetas for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain well the oil on paper towel and salt it when it’s hot.
serve the croquetas with a sweet chili sauce. Perfect bites for aperitif!