Orijin®« Ziinco » Bun
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking : 3-4 minutes
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 burgers :
Orijin® Buns: 6 pieces
Minced beef steak: 6 pieces
Sweet onion confit: 60g
Grated cheese: 6 slices
Red Onion: 1/2
Iceberg salad: 1/4
Head Country® Barbecue sauce: 1 spoon
Salt and pepper
- Slice in slices the tomatoes and the gherkins.
- Thinly slice the red onion and prepare the salad leaves.
- Keep all aside.
- Preheat the oven in grill mode.
- Cook the steak at high heat, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, toast the Buns.
- Spread the sweet onion confit on the Buns bottom, add the tomato, the red onion and the gherkins slices, cover with the minced steak and finished with grated cheese.
- Put the whole on a salamander grill or in the oven (grill mode), until the cheese is melted.
- Finally, add the salad leaves and close the whole with the top of the Bun that has been covered beforehand with Head Country® Barbecue sauce
Serve immediately and enjoy!
better with Angus beef meat, minced in a butchery style.
FOR THIS RECIPE,