Orijin® Pink beans with Head Country®marinated pork
Rest time : 12h
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking : 60 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Pink beans: 500g
Pork belly: goog
Head CountryR Barbecue sauce: 150g
Salt and pepper
- Soak the Orijin® Pink beans in water overnight.
- Place the pork belly in a baking dish and generously cover it with Head Country® Barbecue sauce. Keep it in the fridge for about 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Take out the marinated meat from the fridge.
- Place the Orijin® Pink beans in a pan and cover with water. Bring to boil and cook for about 1 hour. Salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
- Place the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes by setting temperature at 180°C. Regularly sprinkle the meat with the marinade all along the cooking. Put on grill mode at the end of cooking.
- Serve the Orijin® Pink beans with the meat. Enjoy it warm!
this recipe is ideal for barbecue party!