Mozzarella & Herbs pesto Naan
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking : 3-4 minutes
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Folded Naan: 6
Parsil: ¼ bunch
Chives: ¼ bunch
Chervil: ¼ bunch
Olive oil: 10cl
Garlic: 2 cloves
Salt and pepper
- Prepare the pesto by mixing following ingredients: thinly cut herbs, garlic, parmesan cheese with olive oil and water.
- Cut the mozzarella into small chunks. Keep the all in the fridge.
- Steam the Orijin® Folded Naan for about 20 sec or bush it with water and put it in the oven (preheated at 180°C) for about 2 min.
- Cut the Orijin® Folded Naan into 3.
- Open each part in 2.
- Generously spread the pesto on each side, garnish with several chunks of mozzarella.
- Put in the oven on grill mode until the cheese is fully melted.
- Place each Orijin® Folded Naan parts on top of each and serve! Simply enjoy!
you can add pine nuts into the pesto