Lamb & Sweet potato fries
Preparation time : 30 min
Cooking : 10 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 12 :
Orijin® Sweet Potato Fries: 2kg
Frying oil: 3l
Lamb shoulder: 1 (3kg)
Thyme and rosemary
Sweet onions: 1kg
Brown sugar: 75g
Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 100°C, place the lamb shoulder in a baking dish, season it and cook it in the oven for about 7 hours.
- Debone all of the lamb and slice it.
- Snack the lamb chunks quickly.
Sweet onions confit:
- Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
- Poor some oil into a saucepan, heat it and add the onions.
- Fry the onions until evaporation of water (onion volume reduction is about 3/4).
- Salt, pepper and follow the cooking for a few minutes.
- Add some butter and sugar, and let it heat until golden brown.
- Poor the whisky and flame it.
- Keep it till serving.
Orijin® Sweet potato fries:
- Poor frying oil in a saucepan or a deep frying machine, heat it at 180°C.
- Fry the Orijin® sweet potato fries for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place the OrijinR sweet potato fries in a cone and cover with the lamb.
- Place aside the onion confit in a small pot.
let the onions sit slightly on the bottom of the pan for a nice coloring.