Rest time : 12h
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking : 1h20
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Light Red Kidneys: 300g
Minced beef meat: 300g
Garlic: 2 cloves
Red sweet pepper: 1
Hot chili pepper: 1
Corn: 2 cobs
Tomato puree: 300g
Cumin powder: 1 tea spoon
Paprika powder: 1 tea spoon
Grated cheese: 150g
Lime: 2 lime juices
Salt and pepper
- Soak the Orijin® Light red kidneys beans overnight in water (10 hours).
- Keep them in the fridge.
- Thinly slice the onions, the sweet pepper and crush the garlic.
- Cut off the hot chili pepper lengthwise an remove the seeds.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Fry in little oil at medium heat the onions and the sweet pepper.
- Add the minced meat, the hot chili pepper and the spices.
- Add the tomato puree and the Orijin® Light red kidneys.
- Add water on all and continue cooking covered at medium heat for about 1 hour.
- Check cooking, the beans must remain firm at the end of cooking.
- Take out one glass of this sauce preparation.
- Bake in the oven (180°C) the corncobs pooring them with melted butter and paprika.
- Add the grains into the mixture.
- Heat the tortilla during 30 sec with steam.
- Lay the tortilla flat and garnish them with the mixture, removing as maxium the remaining juice.
- Roll them and close one side on bottom.
- Place the enchiladas in a baking dish and coat with the sauce.
- Add grated cheese on it and bake in the oven for about 10 min.
add salt at the end of cooking.