Blond lentils caviar
Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking : 30 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 6 :
Orijin® Blond Lentils: 600g
Carotts: 1,5 piece
Onions: 1,5 piece
Garlic: 1,5 clove
Wakame seaweed: 10g
Orange: 1 zest
Salt & pepper
- Cut the carrots, the onions and garlic into small dices.
- Cut roughly the dehydrated seaweeds.
- Fry the fresh vegetables in a little oil at medium heat.
- Add the Orijin® blond lentils and cover them with water up to 1cm above.
- When water is boiling, add the dehydrated seaweeds into the mixture.
- Continue cooking on low heat. Pay attention that lentils are not bursting, they should remain firm.
- Season the mixture to taste and add the orange zest
add salt at the end of cooking.